Kamis, 19 Mei 2016

Tips of the day : How to treat chapped lips and dry


Do you like to wear matte lipstick? Or a disposable matte lipstick but not confident? Because chapped lips or dry?  Don't confuse!!!! This time, I'll give you a tip for you girls.  How to treat chapped lips and dry.  To be honest, my lips are also very dry. Since likes to use a matte lipstick, I thus began diligently to care for the health of my lips. Because if not, the lips will definitely be very dry and will be pretty ugly if using a matte lipstick. Hmm



Get on with it..


1. Lip Scrub

What is a Lip Scrub? Yes of course the scrub for lips. Here I used Mango Seed Lip Scrub from The Face Shop. How to use it pretty easy hehe. Apply it on the lips, let sit a few moments so pervasive, then rub it gently. Here's how the same as we use the face scrub or body wraps. But at the lips. If it is, rinse with water. 


2. Lip Masks

The second is Lip Mask. What else is it? Lip masks? Not only face need to use a mask. Lips also need girls! Here I use the Mask from The Face Shop - Lips Bebe. In my opinion, this is the nicest. Due to its soft and fragrant.


3. Lip Balm

The third is Lip Balm. I use lip balm at night just before going to bed. I never use lip balm before I use a matte lipstick. Why? Because if I used before a matte lipstick, in my opinion, the result of matte lipstick will not be perfect. So I always use lip balm before I sleep. Don't get me wrong! When we sleep at night of the day, our lips can also be dried because exposed AIR CONDITIONING. In addition, the effects of lip balm would work effectively at night day. So the next day the lips will seem soft and healthy. Here, I used Mango Lip Balm from Kiehl's. Clear! I really like the scent of mango. The aroma is almost the same as Lip Scrub. But this one is fresher in my opinion.   


Here's a tip from me. Hopefully useful for you!


Ps. Don't forget to take care of the lips. As a women, we can use the lipstick but remember that lipstick is chemicals. Don't forget to keep maintaining the health of your lips girls!


Love, agp!